The Provider Scheduling Report is designed to help you add additional patients into a provider’s schedule without overbooking.
See below for a video tutorial on the Provider Scheduling Report:
From the reporting landing page, select the ‘Scheduling’ tab:
Interpreting the Report
- You will now see a heat map of provider schedules at your organization.
- The red time slots are relatively less busy than the time slots in green.
- Expand to see a provider’s visits by day or week and by clicking the ‘+’ sign next to the provider name
- The number in each time slot represents the total number of patients that the provider has seen in the selected time range.
Navigating the Report
- Change the time range using the time line selector
- Filter by site, department, or provider using the drop down menus on the left
- View the report trending annually, quarterly, monthly, or weekly with the Group By buttons
- View the report by site, department, or provider by using the Group By buttons.
- Double book where no-show rates are higher.